Tuesday, March 14, 2023

You Are A Treasure


I have a few more On The Ocean cards for you-one today and one tomorrow. I have a white base and a piece of Night Of Navy card stock ran through with a Basic 3D embossing folder. I then cut a white Deckled Rectangle out and blended some Balmy Blue one after placing a 1 1/4" circle punched out on top to leave a white space for a moon. I then stamped the waves in Balmy and Night Of Navy inks and the birds in Navy ink to the background. I stamped the ship in Navy ink on a piece of white card stock and cut it with the matching die. I used a small white banner die in my stash for the sentiment stamped in Navy ink. 
Hope you have a fun day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: On The Ocean
Ink: Balmy Blue and Night Of Navy
Paper: Basic White and Night Of Navy
Basics 3D embossing folder, blending brush, Deckled Rectangle dies, On The Ocean dies 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment