Friday, August 25, 2023

PP654 Birthday Queen Bee

 



I know this is suppose to be a clean and simple card for Ann's theme challenge with insects but I could not help adding to it with texture! I do love the way it turned out for thepaperplayers.blogspot.com this week! I have a white base and a piece of Bright & Beautiful DSP ran trough with the Timeworn Type embossing folder. I then cut a white Countryside Corners die and added the bee plus crown stamped and cut out from the Queen Bee bundle in Berry Burst ink. The extra wings are cut from the same DSP as well as the honeycombs. I stamped the flowers in Bubble Bath ink and cut it with the dies. I stamped the sentiment in Berry ink and snipped them out. I stamped the stem in Granny apple Green ink and colored the flowers with the Bubble Bath Stampin blends marker. I added the Bubble Bath ribbon and rhinestones for more chic! I did get some inspiration from Pal Peggy Noe at prettypapercards.com for this layout. 

Hope you have a beautiful weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Queen Bee
Ink: Bubble Bath, Berry Burst and Granny Apple Green
Stampin Blends marker-Bubble Bath
Paper: Basic White, Bright & Beautiful DSP
Queen Bee dies, Countryside Corners dies, Timeworn Type EF, Bubble Bath ribbon, rhinestones






2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, this bee is so pretty in the hues you've chosen! I get stuck in a black & gold rut, I am going to have to give this a go! Thanks for sharing it at the Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Breathtaking, Windy! Such lovely colors and yummy texture! Who wouldn't love receiving this card on their birthday! Thank you for playing in my challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete