Thursday, August 17, 2023

Wishing You Happiness


Here is another card for classes this month with the lovely new Translucent Florals bundle in the holiday catty. I decided to focus on the leaves instead of the flowers as we are heading unto fall. I have a white base and another of of white card stock cut and ran through the Splatter embossing folder for texture. I ran the Copper Clay ribbon around the right side before attaching. I stamped the sentiment in Copper Clay ink on a Deckled Rectangle white die cut. I stamped the large leaves twice on white card stock in Pretty Peacock ink and cut them with the matching dies. I finished it off with a few neutrals adhesive-backed sequins. 
Hope you have a beautiful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Translucent Florals
Ink: Copper Clay and Pretty Peacock
Paper: Basic White 
Deckled Rectangle dies, Copper Clay ribbon, Translucent Florals dies, Neutrals adhesive-backed sequins, Splatter embossing folder

 

No comments:

Post a Comment