Thursday, November 2, 2023

PP664 Pick A Patch Pumpkins

 






Love a tic tac toe challenge and Clarie's challenge this week over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com is great! I went with the last row down plaid, sequin, fall item. I have a Z fold today with the Lost Lagoon base and I am using the Tartan foil paper in lost Lagoon on the front. I cut a deckled white circle and popped the pumpkins on after stamping the sentiment from the Pick Of The Patch set in Cajun Craze ink.  I stamped the pumpkins in Cajun Craze and Pretty Peacock inks along with some leaves plus stems in lost Lagoon ink and punched them out. I also added the white piece of card stock with a popped up pumpkin to the corner. I finished off with some white sequins. This card is already headed out to my daughter away at school! 

Hope you have a beautiful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Pick Of The Patch
Ink: Cajun Craze, Pretty Peacock, Lost Lagoon
Paper: Lost Lagoon, Basic White and Tartan foil 
Deckled Circle dies, Pick Of The Patch punch,  Neutral sequins in white 

2 comments:

  1. I just love the color combo, Windy! The fun fold is so fun and your pumpkins are so pretty! Just perfect! SO happy you joined my challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this colour combo for your pumpkins and gourds Windy; I'm also thinking I should have got some of that foiled plaid paper!! Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete