Tuesday, November 7, 2023

Tidings Of Joy

 



My first card with the Winter Meadow suite and my first for November Christmas card classes. I have a piece of Garden Green card stock cut 4 1/4" by 5 1/2" for the base. I added the white card stock to the front cut at 3 3/4" by 10" and scored at 5". On the front of the white card stock, I added the Winter Meadow DSP to the bottom and a strip of Moody Mauve card stock with Garden Green twine tied around. I stamped the berries and other greenery from the Magical Meadow set in Moody Mauve, Lost Lagoon and Garden Green inks. I cut them out along with other stems in Moody Mauve and Garden Green card stocks with the matching dies. I cut the white label from the Something Fancy dies to stamp my sentiment from the Christmas Classics set in Garden Green ink. I finished off with a few white sequins. 
Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a magical day!
Windy

Stamp sets: Magical Meadow, Christmas Classics
Ink: Moody Mauve, Garden Green, Lost Lagoon
Paper: Garden Green, Basic White, Moody Mauve, Winter Meadow DSP
Magical Meadow dies, Something Fancy dies, neutrals sequins in white, Garden Green twine



No comments:

Post a Comment