Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Deck The Halls with Modern Medley


This is one of my favorite cards this season!  It is the last one for my November Christmas card class! Yay!
I got inspiration from my friend and Pretty Pal, Ann Schach who is one of the most talented and creative people I know!  I look so forward to her creations on her blog...stampinchic.com... each week!
Hope your Tuesday is inspiring and thanks for stopping by!
Windy


Stamp Sets: Ornament Keepsakes and Christmas Messages
Paper: Very Vanilla, Cherry Cobbler, Basic Black, and Modern Medley DSP
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Pearls, Holiday Ornament framlits dies, Very Vanilla seam binding ribbon
  

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely stunning, Windy! I love the colors, and how the sentiment ties in with the music paper. Thank you for the sweet shout out!

    ReplyDelete