Monday, October 21, 2013

O Holy Night  



I looked through samples online for this set to get some inspiration esp. for color.  I ran across a card by Justin Krieger where he had embossed the image in Pool Party emboss powder.  I said to myself, "Where did he get that from?  When did we have Pool Party?"  I went to the SU! catty and there it is!  Then I looked in my embossing box and found that I own it!  Do not remember buying it or ever using it!  So happy because I love the way it looked on Island Indigo card stock and wanted to use it for my card.  Sometimes we have so much, we forget what we have bought and used!  
Thanks Justin for the inspiration!
Have a wonderful  Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp Set: O Holy Night
Paper: Winter Frost DSP, Island Indigo, Smoky Slate textured card stock,
Ink: VersaMark
Silver ribbon

No comments:

Post a Comment