Monday, October 14, 2013

Pink Out Birthday 




Last card I designed for an upcoming card class this Thursday.  I knew I wanted to use the houndstooth design for the Modern Medley DSP paired with another design from that same DSP pack.  I just did not know what other color to use that was not red.  I have already made some cards with Cherry Cobbler and this black/vanilla paper but then thought of it being Breast Cancer Awareness month and Strawberry Slush really looks great with this paper.  I really like this stamp set because the guest can choose to stamp a birthday sentiment or thank you or sympathy.  
Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely Monday!
Windy

Stamp Set: Simply Sketched
Paper: Modern Medley DSP, Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Strawberry Slush
Ink: Strawberry Slush, Black Stazon, Pear Pizzazz, Sahara Sand
Oval framelits dies, Deco framelits dies, Strawberry Slush ribbon, aqua painter   

No comments:

Post a Comment