Monday, November 11, 2013

Fun With Painter's Tape


This is a card I made with my friend Patti a few weeks ago.  I wanted to play around with colors that would compliment Bermuda Bay.  I choose Baked Brown Sugar and Crushed Curry.  I really like how it turned out.  Could be a masculine or feminine card.  Works for me!
This technique is called masking tape technique.  You can use masking tape or painter's tape (usually blue). Ink up your tape on your ink pad one piece/color at a time and lay over the card stock.  I lay all three down then smooth over the tape with my fingers and then pull them all up. I used Whisper White here but like the effect with Glossy White card stock better.
Hope you have a great Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Perfectly Penned and Flowering Flourishes
Paper: Crushed Curry, Whisper White and Bermuda Bay
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Baked Brown Sugar, Black Stazon
pearls, painter's tape Envelope punch board (to round corners)

No comments:

Post a Comment