Monday, November 25, 2013

PP173 Snowflake Card






Love The Paper Players challenge with a shape.  I happen to be looking at my Festive Flurry dies when I finished reading what the challenge was so knew I was going for a snowflake shape!  Love all the blue shades together with silver this year so stuck with those combos.  Finally got to use some my new silver foil.  I will probably enclose this card in with a gift for a teacher.  
Hope you have a wonderful Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp Sets: Festive Flurry and Christmas Messages
Paper: Coastal Cabana, Whisper White and Silver foil
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Island Indigo
rhinestone, Festive Flurry framelits dies
  







5 comments:

  1. Windy, what a great use of the Festive Flurry framelits and I love that you layered the snowflakes on the outside of the card. So glad you joined the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh so pretty windy , love that snow flake , going to have to get it !!
    Sigh .......
    Happy thanksgiving to you and yours !
    Hugs frenchie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning, Windy! So clever! I love the single rhinestone! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun and festive card, Windy! Love all of the lovely layers, too. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors and the entired concept of your card, you did an exceptional job.

    ReplyDelete