Saturday, November 30, 2013

Snowflake Banner In Blue


My stamp club made this banner a week or so ago.  I made mine in blue and then another one in my favorite color purple(post tomorrow).  Others used red and green which I was surprised those colors looked great since I do not think of them when I think of snowflakes.  I hope you can see the details in this.  It is hard to get a good photo.  


A few close ups.  Love all the blues and the glitter paper!  
Enjoy your Saturday and thanks for stopping by!

Stamp Set: O Holy Night and Festive Flurry
Paper: Silver Glimmer paper, Whisper White, Winter Frost DSP
Ink: Pool Party, Bermuda Bay, Smoky Slate, Island Indigo
Rhinestone, white twine, Vintage Faceted button, Frosted Finishes Embellishment, Star punch, Festive Flurry framelits dies, Silver ribbon



No comments:

Post a Comment