Saturday, June 21, 2014

Kindness Eclectic


Today will be the best day...my college girl comes home for the summer!  She took 6 weeks of summer classes and will be home until early August!  Can't wait to get my arms around her!




So excited to finally play with this set.  It is my second favorite in the new 2014-2015 SU! catalog!
I knew I wanted to use the Hello Honey for the sun stamp but the other colors easily fell in place.  I love how the In Colors go well together.  I also love having more butterflies to play with as well!
Have a super Saturday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Kinda Eclectic
Paper: Crumb Cake, Whisper White
Ink: Lost Lagoon, Hello Honey, Tangelo Twist
rhinestones, Lost Lagoon ribbon, Elegant Butterfly and Bitty Butterfly punches 

No comments:

Post a Comment