Saturday, June 7, 2014

Thank You In Flowers and Dots


I have been wanting to make a card punching out the circle and putting some DSP behind but not really knowing what I wanted to use to decorate the center.  Then I saw a card by Debra Vaughan and loved how she used these three flowers all with matching punches layered together!  I went through my DSP over and over trying to decided and finally landed on the dots pattern in the in color DSP paper stack. I really like the Crisp Cantaloupe and Baked Brown Sugar together!
Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely weekend!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp Sets: Flower Shop, Petite Petals, Mixed Bunch and Perfectly Penned
Paper: 2013-2015 In colors DSP Paper Stack, Whisper White, Crisp Cantaloupe
Ink: Crisp Cantaloupe, Baked Brown Sugar
rhinestones, Circle framelits dies, Baked Brown Sugar trim ribbon, Blossom, Pansy, and Petite Petals punches   



No comments:

Post a Comment