Monday, June 9, 2014

PP199 Nautical Birthday Wish





I have two color challenges this week and both are the same color combo.  But I did choose to do two different cards so I could post two different days.  The other will be up on this Thursday.
I used the Mojo Monday sketch from last week to start and knew I wanted to dig into my Maritime DSP again.   I like how it turned out! 
 I hope you have the best Monday ever.  I am packing for the beach and can't wait to be there on tomorrow! 
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net


Stamp sets: The Open Sea, Banner Greetings (vintage)
Paper: Whisper White, Maritime DSP, Night Of Navy, Real Real
Ink: Night Of Navy, Real Real
White Candy dot, banner framelits dies, 1 3/4" circle punch, Envelope Punch Board (for corner rounder)

3 comments:

  1. These papers and stamp set are just perfect for this challenge! Great way to combine all of them! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great simple card and perfect for a guy, especially with the nautical theme. Thanks for playing along with us this week at The Paper Players, Windy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO cute! Perfect for the challenge---so glad you played with our colors this week!

    ReplyDelete