Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Choose Happiness


This is the final card for card class this week.  It really took me a long time to design.  In fact, I had to walk away for a night because it just would not come together for me.  I started a fresh with Blackberry Bliss for the bird and then the rest fell in place.  The background piece does not look like Smoky Slate in the photo but it is and stamped in same ink with the flower from the Choose Happiness set.  I would love to snip the bird but I did not want any extra cuts for the class members.   I also love the way the two punches came together with the sentiment!
Happy happy Happy
Have a wonderful Tuesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Choose Happiness
Paper: Typeset Specialty DSP, Very Vanilla, Blackberry Bliss, Smoky Slate
Ink: Smoky Slate, Blackberry Bliss, Pear Pizzazz
Artisian and Label Bracket punches, silver twine

No comments:

Post a Comment