Friday, August 29, 2014

Happy Owling Birthday Jen!


OOOOOOOOhhhhhh...is'nt he the cutest!!! 
 I want to wish my friend Jen a happy happy happy birthday today!  She loves owls and when I saw this guy online I had to make him!  It was fun going through the way too much retired ribbon I have and cutting pieces to make his belly! Since she loves gray, I had to make him a gray owl!
Thanks to Kirstin Davies, a fellow SU! demo, for the inspiration!
I used a Top Note die for the head, a Large Label framelits die for the body, the curly label punch for the feet, a leave die from the Flower Fair framelits dies for his nose, and lots of circle punches for the eyes!  I decided last minute he had to have some wiggly eyes for fun!
Enjoy your Friday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net 

No comments:

Post a Comment