Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Honeycomb Watercolor


I showed my stamp club last month how to use their emboss folders in different ways.  One way was to sponge ink onto a folder and then spritz with water and then lay watercolor paper in the folder, close it, then run your hand (or a brayer) over to make the impression transfer.  I had this piece laying around from that night and decided it needed to be on a card.  I wanted to see the honeycomb so decided it was in need of some flowers in the corner.  I chose this flower from the Flower Shop stamp set because it is a watercolor effect, too. 
Enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
 windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Flower Shop
Paper: Wild Wasabi, Perfect Plum, Very Vanilla, Watercolor paper
Ink: Perfect Plum , Wild Wasabi, Pool Party
Honeycomb emboss folder, Pansy Punch, pearls, Little Leaves die(vintage), spitzer with water, sponge

No comments:

Post a Comment