Saturday, March 5, 2016

FMS226 Hello Spring!




I had an extra Blushing bride base cut and started there.  
I decided on some DSP with dots to show off my pretty ribbon that 
I have been hoarding but need to use!
I stamped the flower twice in Blushing Bride and cut one smaller to layer. 
Not so good at fussy cutting!
I used a retired leaves die and then added the sentiment
also from the same set as my flower-Crazy About You!
Very quick but adorable card in minutes!
I hope you have a fab weekend...my baby girl arrives today for spring break!
Happy happy Happy!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Crazy About You
Paper: Birthday Bouquet DSP, Whisper White, Blushing Bride,
Mint Macaron
Washi punch, banner punch,
 Love Blossoms embellishment kit for ribbon
 and enamel dot in center of flower, Flower Medallion punch,
Sizzix Branch w/ Leaves die (vintage)

2 comments:

  1. This card is stunning, Windy! The flower is gorgeous, the DSP is perfect with the flower and the embellishments are all great design choices. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a dramatic flower to use with this sketch - I love the layers! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete