Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Sending Butterfly Wishes!


Second card from Butterfly Basics:
I love this big butterfly die (as well as my large butterfly stamp called Swallowtail).
 But I do not use them enough.  Do not know why because
I love something like this above where I can "grunge" and make my own background!
I cut out the butterfly twice, once in Bermuda Bay card stock
and the other with vellum.  I sponged Crumb Cake 
ink on the vellum butterfly.  Love the effect!
I hope you get some time to play around and stamp/craft today!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Butterfly Basics, Timeless Textures
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede
Paper: Very Vanilla, vellum, Bermuda Bay
1" circle punch, Butterflies thinlits dies,
 Bermuda Bay thick baker's twine

1 comment:

  1. I really like this one Windy! I never thought about sponging on the vellum. I'm going to have to case this one too!

    ReplyDelete