Tuesday, March 1, 2016

PP284 Thinking Of You Spring!



I looked on my friend and fellow Pal, Brian King's blog Sunday( stampwithbrian.com) 
and saw some beautiful spring color combos.
 So I decided to challenge myself to use one I would not have put together 
on my own for this great sketch challenge.
  I picked up Smoky Slate, Pink Pirouette and Soft Sky but then what to do with them? 
 I knew a quick stamp I could punch out would be helpful in time
 so I reached for my Flower Shop stamps and matching punch! 
 Flowers are so soft but gave it a little boldness
 with the script design from the Neutrals DSP in Smoky Slate.  
Join the challenge over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Sheltering Tree and Flower Shop
Ink: Pink Pirouette, Smoky Slate, Soft Sky
Paper: Whisper White thick and regular, Soft Sky,
 Pink Pirouette, Neutrals DSP in Smoky Slate
Softly Falling emboss folder, Pansy punch, pearls, banner punch

3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Love the colors you picked! I love when Brian lists his combos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Windy, this is just gorgeous! I love the embossed panel. The color combo is so light and Springy! Thank you for joining my sketch challenge at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  3. That set has always been a favorite of mine..the flowers are so soft and pretty in those colors,too.Thanks for sharing at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete