Sunday, July 31, 2016

Brighter Days With Weather Together Bundle!


I did a little casing from Valarie Moody at stampingwithval.com
for my first card for August card class.
 I wanted to use the umbrella set and matching dies but there are so many
things you can do with these products together. I loved the gray and red so had to 
do the cloud with the gray behind!
I love how I could stamp the clouds on the top white piece 
and the cut them out with the die 
and pop them up on the card for 4 clouds!  So cool and simple!
I hope you have a wonderful Sunday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Weather Together
Ink: Real Red, Archival Basic Gray, Smoky Slate
Paper: Whisper White, Basic Gray and Real Red
Umbrella Weather framelits dies

No comments:

Post a Comment