Thursday, July 28, 2016

PPA311 For You With Sweet Flowers!




I started with the cute smallest jar and added sweet blue flowers
popped up on top.  Love the pinch of pink ! 
I decided to use one of my many note cards and covered it with 
the lovely polka dots from Neutrals DSP. 
I embossed the circle with the Brick Wall emboss folder and added my sweet jar. 
I hope you can join the soft color challenge from my friend, Lynn Hoyt.
Head over to palspaperarts.com for more inspiration from my color team!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Jar of Love
Paper: Note card, Neutrals DSP, Whisper White
Ink: Marina Mist, Pink Pirouette, Smoky Slate
Circle framelits dies, Brick Wall emboss folder,
Everyday Jars framelits dies







9 comments:

  1. So precious . . . love the polka dot background. Really makes you zoom in on the jar and flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww... such a sweet card Windy. Just the right amount of detail. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these blue flowers, Windy! What a lovely card.

    ReplyDelete

  4. what can I saw, I loved this card the min I saw it. So cute and pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, Windy! Love your pretty little jar showcased on the dots!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This jar is perfect for the note cards! Great idea for multiples! Love your arrangement of flowers. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Soft and sweet. You used the color palette to perfection.

    ReplyDelete