Monday, July 4, 2016

PP302 Emerald Wondrous Wreath

First, Happy 4th of July and may you have a blessed holiday!
I know it is July 4th but the Paper Players have a Christmas theme and
 I had to play along this week!





My Christmas stamp sets are in a tote in my bedroom 
but the Wondrous Wreath stays on my shelf in my stamping space!
I started with that set and wanted to use some new product.
 Of course, I grabbed my Emerald Envy and stamped it off once 
for the background leaves and straight on for the second layer.
I added berries and the bow in Real Red. 
 I used another new product with the Seaside emboss folder.  
It looks like "swervey" wood!
I had just the Christmas banner from new Time of Year stamp set(a host set) 
but then added the Merry die in Real Red at the last minute. 
It looks a little busy but the colors pop!
It was a fast and easy card though!
Well, one 2016 Christmas card down and many, many
more to go!
Hope you can play along and have a safe holiday!
thepaperplayers.blogspot.com

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Wondrous Wreath, Time of Year
Paper: Emerald Envy, Real Red and Whisper White
Ink: Soft Suede, Real Red, Emerald Envy
Bunch of Banners framelits, Seaside emboss folder, pearl, 
Wonderful Wreath framelits, Christmas Greetings thinlits dies




3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, Windy! Great layout and wonderful use of the traditional Christmas colors! I love that embossed background too! Now that you've started on your holiday cards, the next few will be easier, LOL! Thanks for sharing this with us this week! Happy 4th, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the new green and the Christmas banner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Windy this is just lovely! The green really packs a punch and looks so festive with the red berries and diecut sentiment. You are on a Christmas roll! Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete