Saturday, February 4, 2017

FMS273 Bee Kind



I still had my Dragonfly stamp set sitting out on my desk
when I went to design for this challenge.
I thought the dots in three colors would make for an interesting
background for this sketch.
I have not used the bee as of yet, so I stamped him in black and then
the next over in Crushed Curry.
I hand snipped him out.
I looked for a while at all my stamps for a sentiment I wanted
to place here but when I saw the confetti reference in
this sentiment from Jar Of Love,
I thought it the dots really do look like confetti
and decided to give it a go!

Hope you can play along at
freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com
Thanks for stopping by and
have a wonderful weekend!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Dragonfly Dreams and Jar Of Love
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Crushed Curry, Pool Party
Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Whisper White and Bermuda Bay

2 comments:

  1. Such a great card! I love that little bee and the great background! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dots definitely look like confetti! Love that background with the bee! Sweet card!

    ReplyDelete