Sunday, February 12, 2017

So Happy With Avant Garden


I was still playing after classes with left over pieces
and the Avant Garden set.
I stamped the flowers in Rich Razzleberry and Blushing Bride
and the leaves in Pear Pizzazz. 
I added some detail in black in the center of flowers.
I placed some burlap ribbon and the gold natural trim through the center.
I finished it off with a sweet sentiment from the same set.
You can still earn the Avant Garden along with many other sets/items 
for free with the SAB promo when you spend 50.00 in SU! products.

I hope you have a blessed Sunday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Avant Garden
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Memento Tuxedo Black,
Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Very Vanilla
5/8" burlap ribbon and 1/4" gold natural ribbon


No comments:

Post a Comment