Thursday, February 23, 2017

You're Sweet!


Sweet Treats makes a sweet card!
I stamped the the cone, the ice cream, the fudge and the cherry and cut 
all out with the matching dies. 
I layered them on a few ovals and the added the sweet paper 
on the Pool Party plus the Watermelon Wonder ribbon.
I love that the sentiment is two separate stamps so I could 
easily stamp two different colors.
Fun fact: I cut the cherry in Watermelon Wonder but 
colored the stem in Early Espresso marker.
I love all the colors together.
I hope my sweet guest love this card which is the second
card for class coming up.

Stamp set: Cool Treats
Paper: Pool Party, Tasty Treats DSP,
Whisper White, Watermelon Wonder,
Early Espresso
Ink: Early Espresso, Crumb Cake, 
Pool Party, Watermelon Wonder
Frozen Treats framelits dies
Stitched Shapes framelits dies, Layering Ovals dies,
Watermelon Wonder striped ribbon


No comments:

Post a Comment