Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Birthday Palms


I love the Paradise Palms bundle and creating scenes with it. Today's card does not used the dies from the bundle but using color and great stamps you can create a great beach scene. I used the white card stock panel layered on a Pool Party base to start. I stamped the dunes or sand in Sahara Sand ink several times along the bottom. I then used the same stamp turned upside down and stamped several times in Pool Party ink to make the water. I added some grass in Soft Suede and then the palm trunk in the same color. I stamped the palm tops in Granny Apple Green ink. I stamped the Soft Suede coconuts on white card stock and snipped them out. I added a Mango Melody sun on the side. I cut a white Ornate Frame die and stamped the sentiment in Soft Suede ink. 
Have a special day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Paradise Palms 
Ink: Pool Party, Mango Melody, Granny Apple Green, Soft Suede, Sahara Sand 
Paper: Pool Party and Basic White
Ornate Frames dies 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment