Friday, March 25, 2022

PP583 Just For You Romance Floral

 




Sometimes with floral sets it is hard to keep it clean and simple. Today I am trying for Laurie's clean and simple floral theme challenge for thepaperplayers.blogspot.com with the Ranunculus Romance bundle. I used Very Vanilla card stock for the background and layered it on a Blushing Bride base. I took my blending brush to blend Blushing Bride ink in the middle of the panel of Very Vanilla. I then stamped several times with the words and postage stamps in the set in the same color ink. I then stamped on Very Vanilla card stock the sentimnet in Soft Succulent ink and the roses in Blushing and Soft Succulent inks. I used my Stampin Write markers to add colors to the roses before stamping. I cut the roses out with the matching Ranunculus dies and cut the sentiment out by hand. I finished off with some iridescent rhinestones for bling. 
Hope you have a beautiful weekend!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Ranunculus Romance 
Ink: Blusing Bride and Soft Succulent
Paper: Very Vanilla and Blushing Bride
Ranunculus dies, iridescent rhinestones





2 comments:

  1. So pretty Windy! Love the soft look. Thanks for playing along this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So soft and pretty, Windy. And I love the pastel colors. So glad you shared this with us at the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete