Wednesday, March 2, 2022

In Full Bloom With Rain Boots

 


This is the last card for card classes this week with the Flowering Rain Boots bundle.  I did make a card similar to this a few weeks back and decided I love it for class. I did change the sentiment and what die I cut it with for this card. I stared with a Fresh Freesia base and added a panel of white and Gorgeous Grape. On the white panel, I stamped the stems across in Granny Apple Green ink. I then used one blending brush to blend on Pool Party ink for the sky and Granny Apple Green ink for the grass with another brush.  On another of white card stock I stamped the boots in Gorgeous Grape ink, the stems in Granny Apple Green ink and the tulips in Fresh Freesia ink. I cut them with the matching Rain Boots dies. I popped them up on my scene. I then stamped the sentiment in Gorgeous Grape ink from the same set on a piece of white card stock and cut it out with the Tasteful Labels dies. I finsihed it off with a iridescent rhinestone on the die. 
Hope you have a lovely Wednesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Flowering Rain Boots
Ink: Pool Party, Granny Apple Green, Gorgeous Grape and Fresh Fressia
Paper: FResh Freesia, Basic White, Gorgeous Grape 
Blending Brushes, Tasteful Labels dies, Rain Boots dies, iridescent rhinestones 

No comments:

Post a Comment