Monday, June 20, 2022

I Miss You Teacups

 



I am still rocking these Tea Boutique cards and envelopes along with the Cup of Tea bundle. This time we have Parakeet Party featured. It is bright but a wonderful pop of color. I cut the white circle from the Stylish Shapes dies and added my Tahitian Tide cups-one is solid and one is the deatiled layered on top. I then stamped the stems in Parakeet Party ink and cut them out with the Teacup dies. I also cut those tiny hearts out in Sweet Sorbet card stock form the same dies. I stamped the tag on white card stock in Tahitian Tide ink along with the sentiment ink Sweet Sorbet ink from the Cup of Tea set. After cutting it out with the dies, I added it with a bit of Sweet Sorbet twine. I finished off with some Tahitian Tide matte dots. 

Hope you have a awesome Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Cup Of Tea
Ink: Tahitian Tide, Sweet Sorbet, Parakeet Party
Paper: Basic White, Tahitian Tide, Sweet Sorbet
Teacup dies, Stylish Shapes dies, Sweet Sorbet twine, in color matte dots,  









No comments:

Post a Comment