Friday, June 24, 2022

GDP348 Thinking Moment

 



I am playing along with the case the designer challenge over at global-design-project.com today and a fussy cut challenge as well. For casing the designer, I went with similar color combo of Pool Party, Sweet Sorbet and Smoky Slate plus the layout also.  I stamped the women from the In The Moment set in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored her with my Stampin Blends markers in Mango Melody and Daffoldil Delight for the hair, Sweet Sorbet for the hair ribbon and shirt, Smoky Slate for the pants, and SU900 for the skin. I then fussy cut her out with my paper snips and layered her on a piece of white card stock stamped with the background piece from the Natural Textures set in Pool Party ink. It looked like a frosty window to me.  I stamped the sentiment from the Season Of Chic set in Sweet Sorbet ink. I then layered on the white to a piece of Pool Party card stock and a Smoky Slate base. 

Hope you have a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by!

I will be missing in action for a little while as we are headed on a family three week trip to California. I will return here for more inspiration on Monday July 18th. 

Stamps set: In The Moment, Natural Textures and Season Of Chic
Ink: Sweet Sorbet, Pool Party, Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Smoky Slate, Pool Party and Basic White

 







1 comment:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous! I love how you were inspired by Krista's card (yet made it your own). LOVE!

    ReplyDelete