Thursday, June 9, 2022

PP594 Time For Tea

 



I am playing along with Anne Marie's theme challenge this week and decided I wanted to do two tea cups not stacked and without flowers in them like I have been doing lately. I cut both cups from the Teacup dies in Flowering Fields DSP in two different prints. I love the washed look of them. I placed them on the white panel cut with the Scalloped Contours dies and stamped with the sentiment from Cup Of Tea in Rich Razzleberry ink. I then stamped the teabag in Highland Heather ink and the small sentiment in Rich Razzleberry ink plus the lemon in Daffodil Delight ink all on a piece of white card stock. I cut all out with the Teacup dies. I added a piece of white twine to hang my teabag. I layered the white panel on another piece of Flowering Fields DSP and Highland Heather base. I finished off with some purple flowers from the Fun Flowers resin shapes. 
Hope you have a sweet day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Cup Of Tea
Ink: Rich Razzleberry, Highland Heather nad Daffodil Delight
Paper: Highland Heather, Basic White, Flowering Fields DSP
white twine, Fun Flowers resin shapes, Scalloped Contours dies, Teacup dies






3 comments:

  1. Windy, this is so sweet! I love the pretty cups of tea and that background paper is gorgeous! SO fun to see all the purple! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those purple cups Windy - they would look beautiful in my office, which is pale lilac. A perfectly co-ordinated cuppa - or two! Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty in purple, Windy! The DSP is the perfect touch, too. Thanks so much for joining us the week over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete