Thursday, February 2, 2023

Beautiful Birthday

 


I had some more pieces left over from card classes so did the flowers in Sweet Sorbet and the leaves in Soft Succulent with my Stampin Blends markers after stamping on white card stock in memento Tuxedo Black ink. I then cut them with the Framed Florets dies plus the white and Soft Succulent leaves. I also cut the oval in Petal Pink and the frame in white card stocks. For the background, I had a piece of County Gingham DSP with Petal Pink card stock on a white base. 
Hope you have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Framed Florets 
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Sweet Sorbet
Stampin Blends markers- Sweet Sorbet, Soft Succulent, Petal Pink
Paper: Petal Pink, Basic White, Country Gingham DSP, Soft Succulent
Framed Florets dies 



No comments:

Post a Comment