Thursday, February 23, 2023

Faith With Wisteria Wishes

 


I have another lovely card for classes this month with the sweet Wisteria Wishes bundle. I have a Orchid Oasis card base and added layer of the same card stock ran with the Cane Weave 3D embossing folder. I ran some Parakeet Party twine around with a bow before attaching. I cut a Scalloped Contours die in white card stock and stamped the sentiment from Wisteria Wishes in Orchid Oasis ink. I stamped the branch in Parakeet Party ink on white card stock as well as the wisteria in both Highland Heather ink and Orchid Oasis ink two-step stamping. I cut them with matching Wisteria dies. 
Hope you have a lovely day! Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Wisteria Wishes
Ink: Parakeet Party, Orchid Oasis, Highland Heather
Paper: Basic White, Orchid Oasis
Wisteria dies, Cane Weave 3D EF, Parakeet Party twine, Scalloped Contours dies, 

No comments:

Post a Comment