Monday, February 13, 2023

Thank You Beautifully Happy

 


I am playing with two SAB favs- Dainty Flowers DSP and the Beautifully Happy stamp set. You can earn these free with SU! product purchase over 50.00 now until the end of February 2023. I have a Blushing Bride base today and layered the lovely print of DSP over it. I cut a piece of Basic White cards tock to stamp my flower in Soft Suede ink and two-step with Blushing Bride and Soft Sea Foam inks. I stamped the sentiment in Soft Suede plus I used a sponge dauber to add some of that same ink around the edges of my white rectangle. I finished it off with some rustic metallic dots. 
Hope you have blessed day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Beautifully Happy
Ink: Soft Suede, Blushing Bride, Soft Sea Foam
Paper: Blushing Bride, Basic White and Dainty Flowers DSP
sponge dauber, rustic metallic dots




No comments:

Post a Comment