Thursday, June 22, 2017

Happy Birthday In Tranquil Tide


This is another card I saw in the Stampin' Success 
demo magazine except I layered the scallop 
Berry Burst behind.  I used the new Fresh Floral DSP in 
Tranquil Tide layered on a Tranquil Tide card stock base.
I stamped the sentiment from the Label Me Pretty
set in Memento Tuxedo Black and used my blender pen 
to color the flowers in Powder Pink, 
Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist and Tranquil Tide.
I punched it out with  the matching Pretty Label punch.
I layered on a piece of Berry Burst cut from the Layering Ovals framelits dies.
I finished it off with some Powder Pink ribbon!

Hope you enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Label Me Pretty
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Berry Burst,
Powder Pink, Tranquil Tide and Lemon Lime Twist
Paper: Tranquil Tide, Fresh Florals DSP, Whisper White and Berry Burst
Layering Ovals framelits dies, Pretty Label punch, Powder Pink
woven ribbon, bender pen  



No comments:

Post a Comment