Thursday, June 15, 2017

Wood Words With Pretty Label


I have been wanting to play with these flowers from 
the Wood Words set again. Not sure I love the 
Brick Wall in the center but kept it and layered 
with the Label Me Pretty stamps and punch over. 
I really like the Berry Burst and Powder Pink
color combo. I used a Layering Circle framelit for the sentiment
and a scallop one in Powder Pink behind so gives a little texture.
I also grabbed three glitter enamel dots for the bottom to finish it off!

Hope you have a wonderful day and thanks
for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: wood Words, Label Me Pretty
Ink: Berry Burst
Paper: Whisper White, Powder Pink and Berry Burst
Brick Wall emboss folder, glitter enamel dots in Berry Burst,
Layering Circles framelits dies, Pretty Label punch

No comments:

Post a Comment