Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Oh, Hello Eclectic!



I have been waiting for my dies to make the card (my version)
from the cover of the new 2017-2018 catalog.
I looks busy but I love all the details.
I cut the Night of Navy die first and added it to the 
awesome DSP called Naturally Eclectic after I cut it in half. 
I then stamped on the Stitched Shapes die cut with peekaboo Peach
and then some Lemon Lime Twist. I added the sentiment
from the same set called Oh So Eclectic. 
I stamped two leaves in Emerald Envy
 and then cut two out from the card stock. 
 I also cut out the Berry Burst flower
 to layer over the top.  
Finally touches are the gold facet gem for the center of the flower
and the Berry Burst 5/8" crinkled seam binding. 

Love this card and all the colors!
Hope you have a colorful day 
and thanks for stopping by!

Windy
windyellard,stampinup.net

Stamp set: Oh So Eclectic
Paper: Whisper White, Naturally Eclectic DSP,
Night of Navy, Emerald Envy, Berry Burst
Ink: Peekaboo Peach, Night of Navy, Emerald Envy,
Lime Lemon Twist
Eclectic Layers thinlits dies, Gold facet gems, 
5/8" Berry Burst crinkled seam binding, 
Stitched Shapes framelits dies





No comments:

Post a Comment