Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Friendly Hello

 


My first play with the new stamp set and matching DSP called Friendly Hello from the sale-a-bration (SAB) brochure which started today! When you spend 50.00 or more or 100.00 or more, you can pick free items from the brochure like this combo. I stamped the image on a piece of white card stock in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with the Stampin Blends in Pool Party, Mint Macaron, Granny Apple Green, Mango Melody, Soft Suede and Fresh Freesia. I stamped the sentiment in the corner with from the Timeless Tulips set. I did a little corner rounding on two corners before I popped it on a piece of the DSP cut with the Scalloped Contours dies as well as the Pool Party piece cut with same dies. I did run some Fresh Freesia open weave ribbon around and made a bow to finish it off then added to the white base. 
Hope you have a beautiful Tuesday and thanks for stopping by!

Head over to my shop to check out the new spring mini catty and the SAB brochure. 
Windy

Stamp Set: Friendly Hello, Timeless Tulips
Paper: Friendly Hello DSP, Pool Party, Basic White
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends markers- Pool Party, Mint Macaron, Granny Apple Green, Mango Melody, Soft Suede  and Fresh Freesia
Sclloped Contours dies, Fresh Freesia open weave ribbon, corner rounder



No comments:

Post a Comment