Monday, January 24, 2022

Tulip Fields For A Happier Birthday


This is my last card for classes this month using the lovely Flowering Tulips bundle. I stamped the tulips like I saw them on page 14 of the new SU! spring 2022 mini catalog. I used Pale Papaya and Calypso Coral inks for the tulips and Evening Evergreen with Pear Pizzazz inks for the stems and grass. I stamped the sentiment in Calypso Coral ink all on a panel of Basic White card stock cut 3" by 5 1/2". I wrapped the Evening Evergreen window pane check ribbon around with a tie before adding to the Pear Pizzazz card stock piece and the Calypso Coral flower border die cut from the Tulips dies. I finished it off with some Brushed Brass Butterflies and a white card base.  
I hope you have a lovely Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Flowering Tulips
Ink: Calypso Coral, Pear Pizzazz, Pale Papaya, and Evening Evergreen
Paper: Calypso Coral, Basic White, and Pear Pizzazz
Tulips dies, Evening Evergreen windowpane check ribbon, Brushed Brass Butterflies



 

1 comment: