Thursday, January 13, 2022

Sipping In The Moment

 


I made this card same time as Tuesday's card using the same set, and the SAB Simply Marbleous DSP. Again, I wanted to keep this in my stash for any occasion so I did not add a sentiment to the front. I did stamped the image in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with my Stampin Blends markers. I used Cherry Cobbler for the wine, Pool Party for th birds and on the glass, Misty Moonlight for the dress, SU400 and SU1000 for the skin-I colored lifted some of the dark SU400 and added the lighter on top, Crumb Cake for the hat, Smoky Slate for the table and SU300 for the hair. I then cut this out with the Stitched Shapes die and popped it on the DSP piece then a piece of Misty Moonlight card stock and a white base. I did add some Cherry Cobbler twine to pull out the pop of red from the image. I finished with some blue gems. 
Hope you hav a relaxing Thursday!
Thanks for stopping  by!
Windy

Stamp set: In The Moment
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends, SU300, SU400, SU1000, Misty Moonlight, Pool Party, Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, and Smoky Slate
Paper: Basic White, Misty Moonlight, Simply Marbleous DSP
Cherry Cobbler twine, Stitched Shapes dies, blue gems


2 comments: