Monday, January 31, 2022

Paradise Palms Birthday

 


I made a special birthday for a friend with the new Paradise Palms bundle and some blending ink.
I cut a piece of white card stock and blended Highland Heather, Flirty Flamingo, and So Saffron with my blending brushes. I then layered that one a piece of Basic Black card stock and a Highland Heather base. I then cut two palm trees and grass in Basic Black card stock with the Palms dies. I finished with a sentiment from the set stamped in VersaMark ink and heat embossed in white on a black small oval punced with the Double Oval punch.
Hope you have a beautiful Monday!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Paradise Palms
Ink: Highland Heather, Flirty Flamingo, So Saffron, VersaMark
Paper: Highland Heather, Basic Black, Basic White
Palms dies, heat tool, white embossing powder, Double Oval punch, blending brushes

3 comments: