Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Relaxing In The Moment

 


Sometimes I like to have cards in my stash that I do not put a sentiment on so I can write wat I need inside like for this one it might be thinking of you, get well, a congrats on retirement, etc. I would even send tjis for a birthday hoping they have a relaxing one. I stamped the image from In The Moment set in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on white card stock and colored with my Stampin Blend markers. I used the new skin sets I got to pre order and coming to all in February. For the skin, I used SU900 and for the hair SU300. I used Plished pink for the shirt, Misty Moonlight for the jeans, Daffodil for the pillows, Soft Suede for the trim, and Balmy Blue for outside. I then cut it with the retired Layering Square dies along with the Misty Moonlight scallop one. I popped them on a piece of SAB DSP called Simply Marbleous DSP and then a piece of Misty Moonlight and Balmy Blue base. I did add some white twine with a tie put attaching. I finsihed of with some blue gems. 
Hope you do have a relaxing and beautiful day!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: In The Moment
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends markers- Balmy Blue, Soft Suede, Misty Moonlight, SU300, SU 900, Polished Pink, and  Daffodil Delight
Paper: Balmy Blue, Misty Moonlight, Basic White and Simply Marbleous DSP
white twine, Layering Square dies, blue gems

No comments:

Post a Comment