Thursday, December 5, 2013

PPA182 Elegant Birthday


Some may remember my favorite color is purple!  I was excited when saw this color challenge a few weeks ago.  I think I thought I would go toward a Christmas then but when sat down this week to design, I knew I wanted an elegant birthday card.  I do have a friend with a birthday coming up and she will love this card.  I did get thew layout idea from Narelle Farrugia at http://narellefarrugia.com/. Love her work!!!
I hope your Thursday is a great one and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp Sets: Express Yourself and Secret Garden
Ink: Elegant Eggplant
Paper:  Elegant Eggplant, Very Vanilla, Smoky Slate and Eastern Elegance DSP
Secret Garden framelit dies, Very Vanilla seam binding ribbon, aqua painter, Beautifully Baroque emboss folder

4 comments:

  1. Just beautiful, Windy! Thank you for joining the Pals this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty - love how you did the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout-out! Your card is just lovely - I love purple too!

    ReplyDelete