Thursday, December 11, 2014

PPA231 Having a Blues Christmas!




Well, I must confess I only thought of snowflakes when I saw this color challenge!  I can't wait to see what others design with these colors!  I did the triple time stamping technique using all three colors of card stock (even though the Soft Sky and the Pool Party look the same here in photo).
I like how it turned out with the bow and the snowflake charm!

Have a lovely day with your Christmas Wishes and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Endless Wishes
Paper: Whisper White, Pool Party, Soft Sky and Bermuda Bay
Ink: Pool Party, Soft Sky and Bermuda Bay
Bermuda Bay ribbon, All Is Calm snowflake embellishment, rhinestone colored with Coastal Cabana Blendie marker

1 comment:

  1. I confess, I thought the same thing but forced myself to see stars! Love all these cute, whimsical snowflakes. TFS!

    ReplyDelete