Friday, January 16, 2015

PPA236 Happy Birthday In Chalk

PPA236kwb.png


I did struggle with this sketch but when I finally laid out some paper and had a color combo it came together. I used Big Day which is a stamp set you can earn free during the SAB (sale-a-bration) promotion.  For every $50.00 you spend in SU! products either from the Annual catalog or the new Occasions catalog, you can pick an item for free.  That is a free item for every $50.00.  
I hope you have a fab Friday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Big Day (SAB)
Paper: Whisper White, Chalkboard paper, Best Year Ever DSP (SAB), Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, Coastal Cabana
Ink: Colorbox Chalk ink in Citrus Yellow
Banner punch, Crushed Curry ribbon (SAB)

3 comments:

  1. It doesn't look like this sketch gave you any trouble! This is so cute with that sweet DSP and chalkboard sentiment! So glad you joined Design a Team 1 this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you made a chalkboard - great use of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card just makes me smile...so cheery! I think you did a great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete