Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Mr.& Mrs.


I grabbed my Chalk Talk set to use since it is retiring and wanted to use again before I sell it.  I was looking on Pinterest for inspiration when I ran across a card by Julie Davison  at juliedavison.blogspot.com she had made as a wedding card and then remembered I need one of those for May.  Really like how simple this is because this particular couple will love it!
I hope you have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp sets: Label Love and Chalk Talk (both retiring with 2014-2015 annual catalog)
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Chalk Talk framelits dies, Beautifully Baroque emboss folder, Artisan Label punch,  (all retiring with 2014-2015 annual catalog), Bitty Banners framelits dies

2014-2015 Annual catalog retiring sale now through June 2nd. 

No comments:

Post a Comment