Friday, August 28, 2015

FMS201 Thanks To You



Love these pears but not sure how I was going to use that DSP until I saw this sketch.  I thought it would make a lovely background for a stamped sentiment as the focus.
I even got brave and hand snipped a pear out of the DSP to pop up on the card!
The Happy Notes stamp set coordinates with the Lots of Labels dies and is bundled together for an extra saving s on page 64 of the 2015-2016 Annual Catalog! 
I hope you have a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Happy Notes
Paper: Farmers Market DSP, Old Olive, Basic Black, Very Vanilla
Ink: Archival Basic Black (new to 2015 Holiday catalog on Sept. 1st)
Hello Honey ribbon (vintage), Candy dots in Very Vanilla, Lot of Labels framelits dies  

3 comments:

  1. Such a fun card! I love those pears and that DSP is perfect for the sketch! Love the chalkboard look of your sentiment! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how,you used the pears! Fun card! Glad you shared it at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How beautiful! Love the colors and that amazing patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete