Saturday, January 28, 2017

Hello Love Valentine's Day Card


I struggled hard with this third card for my card class this week.
I wanted it not to be too busy yet there are 
so many elements in the new set and matching dies.
But after a few tears, I did make it come together.

I just had to use the sweet little envelope die and I love 
the slotted heart and arrow. 
The falling Petals emboss folder was calling to me, too.
I also like the placement of the sentiment.
Happy Valentine's Day sentiment and Sealed With A Kiss
both will fit there if the guest chooses.
Real Red and Pool Party are one of my fav color combos.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend and thanks
for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Sending Love
Ink:Real Red, Pool Party
Paper: Sending Love DSP, Whisper White,
Pool Party, Real Red
Love Notes framelits dies, Sending Love ribbon in Real Red,
Falling Petals emboss folder 


No comments:

Post a Comment