Monday, February 4, 2019

FMS373 Happy Birthday With Amazing Life




I am trying to do more birthday cards for my stash!
So using the Amazing Life stamp worked out well for this card!
I saw the strips in the sketch and decided to try to 
stamp the sentiment in Bermuda Bay and 
Flirty Flamingo plus the cute detail stamp in Mango Melody.
I stamped the background on white and then layered it on a piece 
of Flirty Flamingo and a Bermuda Bay base. 
I stamped the cake in Memento Tuxedo Black and the 
then colored it with Stampin Blends.
I cut the image out with the Rectangle Stitched dies as well as 
Bermuda Bay one behind. 
I finished it off with the adhesive-backed sequin.

Have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp Set: Amazing Life
Paper: Whisper White, Bermuda Bay,
Flirty Flamingo
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Flirty Flamingo,
Bermuda Bay, Mango Melody
Stampin Blends- Mango Melody, Flirty Flamingo, 
Bermuda Bay
Rectangle Stitched dies, sequin






3 comments:

  1. I love that your sentiment is the diagonal element! Thanks for sharing with us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delightful birthday card.....love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun birthday card! I love that colourful cake! Love the sentiment and the sequins too! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete